- April 14, 2019
- Posted by: Hank Berkowitz
- Category: Uncategorized
Results of our annual CPA Wealth Advisor Confidence Survey™ showed that once again, public speaking, bylined articles and press coverage were the top three thought leadership tactics among high performing advisors. Firms expecting double digit growth in 2019 were significantly more likely to utilize these tactics, than firms expecting single-digit growth or declining growth.
Contact us anytime if you would like a complimentary executive summary of the findings. Here are some recent wins for our clients:
- Todd Flynn, (Soundmark Wealth Management) was quoted in US News & World Report about How to Protect and Grow College Investments.
- Randy Hubschmidt (Fortis Wealth), Anthony Glomski (AG Asset Advisory) and Blake Christian and Alejandra Lopez (HCVT, LLP) were quoted numerous times in the Resources section of a new Northeast Corridor Opportunity Zone investing site.
- Kyle Walters (L&H CPAs) is a regular guest columnist in Accounting Today. Here’s his latest Managing Your Gunpowder.
- Blake Christian was published in Accounting Today about Opportunity Zone Investing.
Glomski published a series of articles about business exit planning
in CPA Trendlines.
Calling yourself a thought leader is easy. But doing the mental heavy lifting to write, speak and interview with confidence and relevance takes some work. There are ways to make the process easier and actually enjoyable, but just like a diet or exercise routine you need to be willing to commit.
Contact us anytime if you’d like more information about our introductory PR Light program. Let’s have a great week.