The college tuition trap, Zombie philanthropy and real life’s similarity to high school and are topics that have been weighing on your minds—and your clients’ minds.
Here are our most popular posts of the past month, chock full of insights from our clients:
- Colleges: Adjust Tuition or Kiss Alumni Donations Goodbye: The more colleges stick it to students and their families now, the less likely they’ll give post-graduation. I’ll tell you why and how you can help clients with this dilemma.
- Real Life Is Like High School and Why You Should Care: Kyle Walters explains why your likeability matters more than your proficiency.
- Zombie Philanthropy: Randy Fox explains why tax savings aren’t always a donor’s motivation for giving.
- Wall Street’s Latest Disruption of the American Dream: Just because single family leasebacks are legal and lucrative, doesn’t mean you should take part. Brad Kraus explains why.
- Are Your Clients Making These 5 Early Retirement Mistakes? Tom Suvansri, Mark Rioboli and Dr. Guy Baker, Ph.D, weigh in.
You can find more of our popular posts right here.
Have a great Q4.
Your clients are counting on you.
What’s your take? I’d love to hear from you.
#Practice Management #collegeaffordability #plannedgiving #wealthmanagement